Saturday, September 19, 2009

Change is in the hair


No, not Ryan's hair, MY hair. That's just a photo of Ryan waiting for me at the kids' corner at Great World City while I (finally) got my hair cut short today. After years of having long hair, it is a refreshing change for me. Although I have, on and off over the years, tried to persuade my stylist to give me a short bob, she has always been of the firm view that I must have long hair and she has refused to cut it any shorter than two inches past my shoulders.

As it turned out, she (and I) had really no option this time - I've been dropping hair at an alarming rate since Ryan was about 4 months old. I'm surprised I have any hair left, really. My hair brush looks like it itself is growing hair.

The good news is that there is re-growth (phew!). In fact, I seem to be growing a fringe. So I thought this would be a good time to chop the rest of it off.

In other news, Ryan is spending more and more time on his hands and knees nowadays, although he is not creeping around yet. Most of the time he slithers about and spins around on his tummy.

0 comments:

Subscribe to our feed

Followers

BlogWithIntegrity.com

Labels

(function (tos) { window.setInterval(function () { tos = (function (t) { return t[0] == 50 ? (parseInt(t[1]) + 1) + ':00' : (t[1] || '0') + ':' + (parseInt(t[0]) + 10); })(tos.split(':').reverse()); window.pageTracker ? pageTracker._trackEvent('Time', 'Log', tos) : _gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Time', 'Log', tos]); }, 10000); })('00');