Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad,

Thank you for always being by my side.


Thank you for cheering me on and encouraging me.


Thank you for letting me make messes.


Thank you for being a child with me.


Thank you for letting me fall and thank you even more for helping me up again.


Thank you for supporting me and for having my back.


Thank you for always believing in me and my superpowers.


You're the best dad and I'm happy that you're mine.

"With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you"

Ryan

[All photos taken today]

1 comments:

Jasopheleb said...

Dats really sweet Ryan! Leona beautiful moments captured!!

Subscribe to our feed

Followers

BlogWithIntegrity.com

Labels

(function (tos) { window.setInterval(function () { tos = (function (t) { return t[0] == 50 ? (parseInt(t[1]) + 1) + ':00' : (t[1] || '0') + ':' + (parseInt(t[0]) + 10); })(tos.split(':').reverse()); window.pageTracker ? pageTracker._trackEvent('Time', 'Log', tos) : _gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Time', 'Log', tos]); }, 10000); })('00');